Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Question Friday


Here's a fun little Friday post I picked up over at a blog I enjoy reading, My Little Life. I've done the 5 Question Friday before on my personal family blog, but never linked up for privacy issues. I figured since I'm attempting to be more reserved with names and whereabouts on this blog, that it wouldn't hurt to link up.... Anyway, the concept, for those that don't know, is that each Friday there will be 5 random questions posted to which you post your answers. Simple as that. Enjoy these random tidbits to my life and then go check out what other are saying :-)




1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Joining the gym last week! I'm very proud of myself for taking that step! Woohoo! Yay me!! (See? Very proud!)

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I'm digging the elliptical right now, but am looking forward to getting back to the arc trainer (those things are hard core!)
3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Eh, probably not. It's not my business. Situations like that are painful, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
Nah... not my style. I wouldn't, however, mind someone to come take my kids while I clean my house... or rather someone to come clean my house (I'm talking a good scrubbing from top to bottom) while I take my kids out. Even better :-)
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
Are you kidding me? I enjoy them to the fullest! As my best friend Dimples (her nickname from like 5th grade which I am recently considering bringing back) once said, "I think people should put up birthday trees!" I'd decorate mine in cupcake ornaments and shiny, sparkling things. Fun, Fun!

Bonus: Lights on or off?
Depends on the mood ;-)


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment