Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Accountability: Week 2

Bathroom Scale Clip Art
via

Starting weight:   172 lbs.
           Current weight:   170 lbs.           
Weight +/-:          -2         
Total weight loss: -2          
Short term goal:   160 lbs.
Goal weight:        145 lbs.

Whoop-dee-whoop!! Yep, I'm that excited over two pounds! I really pushed myself to do better this week. I used my LoseIt.com app every day and really tried to keep within my calorie allotment for the day. I did good most days, but I noticed I'm still not eating the right foods. But, hey, at least I'm cutting the portions back on the bad foods, right?

Oh! I went to the gym 5 days last week, too! I am really very proud of that one! I'm still only focusing on cardio right now. I'm thinking maybe this week and next and then I'll start on strength training as well. As for now, I'm just glad I'm getting there as often as I'm wanting.

Yay me!!

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment