Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review: Spying in High Heels

Spying in High Heels (A High Heels Mystery, #1)Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Maddie Springer is a fashionista on a budget whose Ken Doll boyfriend has suddenly gone missing. Oh, and she's late... as in late late. She refuses to go through this alone, so she's is on a mission to find out just what's happened when she meets hot cop, Jack Ramirez. While on the case she finds a dead body, lets her best friend convince her to dress as a hooker and winds up at the scene of another murder, and finds out that said boyfriend is married.

It's a whirlwind of craziness with lots of laughs in between.


This was recommended to me by fellow Janet Evanovich fans that say this series is similar to the Stephanie Plum series (which I love). I read the free sample from Amazon and was in love immediately. It's very much like the Plum series, but has its own appeal as well. I love Gemma Hallidays writing style and the charm and wit she's given Maddie. Maddie's best friend Dana is a hoot and I see them getting into lots more trouble in the future! I'll definitely be reading the next in this series soon!

View all my reviews


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment