Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gingerbread Party

So, this post is a bit dated, but I wanted to share it. Back in December the kiddos and I were invited to my hubster's aunt's house for a Gingerbread party. Aunt A sure knows how to throw a party! We couldn't wait to see what she had in store for everyone. She invited the kids and asked that they bring their mama's and their grandmama's for a fun day!

The decor was so festive and definitely put you in the Christmas spirit!
She had fun favors hidden in plain sight. She had fun candy cane cups for each child that they were to take home when they left. There was a large vase full of cute, colorful candy ornaments which I thought was just for decor. Turns out each kiddo got to take one home at the end of the party.
And there were gifts!

 And then it was time for the real fun to start... decorating the giant gingerbread cookies!
Even the adults got in on the fun :-)
Having a great time!
Having a little snack afterward
Their finished creations

Aunt A outdid herself again! The party was a lot of fun and everyone had a blast! While I doubt I could compare with her decorating, this does seem like a fun and easy thing to possibly do for some of DD's little school friends next year. We shall see :-)


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment