Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Accountability: Week 3


Bathroom Scale Clip Art
via

Starting weight:   172 lbs.
Previous weight:  170 lbs. 
           Current weight:   169 lbs.           
Weight +/-:          -1         
Total weight loss: -3          
Short term goal:   160 lbs.
Goal weight:        145 lbs.


Woohoo!! Another loss! I may not be dropping it like the Biggest Loser contestants, but I'm happy with a loss. Period. I hit the gym 5 days last week, which again, I'm very proud of. I can really see myself succeeding this time. I'm not sure what's different now than any other time I've ever said I was going to lose weight or get healthy, but for some reason, I am motivated like I've never been before. And I like it!

This week is still cardio only. I've been hitting the elliptical and the treadmill. When I started I could only do 10 minutes on the elliptical before I had to quit. Last week I was doing 35 minutes and last night I set it for 37 minutes. Tonight, I believe I'll go for an even 40 and see how that leaves me feeling. After that I've been doing a brisk walk for 40 minutes. Hopefully doing all this cardio will work as conditioning getting my body ready for the bigger stuff.

Feelin' good!
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment