Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book Review: Mayhem in High Heels

Mayhem in High Heels (A High Heels Mystery #5)Mayhem in High Heels by Gemma Halliday
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A well known wedding planner is stabbed in the back as she waits for a couple to show up for a cake-tasting. And who should find her, but none-other-than Maddie Springer, shoe designer...

This is one case she's personally vested in. The design for a very important pair of shoes is on the line.

I won't spoil anything, but I was suprised by the way this book ended. While the whole book lead up to that moment, I was surprised it happened in this book. It makes me anxious to see how the rest of the series will go and what can happen from here. I believe alot went unsaid...


View all my reviews


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment