Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Book Review: Private Games

Private GamesPrivate Games by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Someone is not a big fan of the Modern Olympics and is determined to see their demise.
Set in London during the 2012 Olympics. Jack Morgan, Private's head honcho is present, but not the main character. Peter Knight, and investigator for Private London has a personal investment in catching this madman. One that gets even more personal when his children become involved.

I really enjoy this Patterson series, almost more than his others I follow, I think. While it's the same high-paced action, I think it is a breath of fresh air compared to the other series (Cross and Women's Murder Club particularly). There seems to be more going on in this series in a short period of time, or maybe he just covers more cases. I don't know what it is, but I dig it.


View all my reviews


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment