Thursday, May 17, 2012

Accountability: Week 15

Bathroom Scale Clip Art
via

Starting weight:   172 lbs.
Previous weight:  159 lbs. 
           Current weight:    156 lbs.            
Weight +/-:          -3         
Total weight loss: -16         
Short term goal:   150 lbs.
Goal weight:        145 lbs.

All this hard work is paying off! Three pounds in one week! I know plenty of people do that regularly, but I'm still very excited by it. As busy as I've been at the gym though, it makes sense...

I spent four hours at the gym Saturday night. Yep, four hours. From 10:30pm-2:30am. My kids had stayed the night with an aunt the night before and ended up taking a pretty good nap that afternoon, which I joined them for. Since we all napped so well we ended up staying up a bit later. It was late by the time I got them down, but I said I was going to the gym, so by-golly I went!

It was a weights night so I did my routine and found I was still feeling pretty good when I got done, so I just kept going. And going. And going. At the hour on a Saturday night the gym was pretty quiet, so I was able to hit some of the machines I either haven't tried yet, or are usually taken. It was nice to not feel in a hurry to get off so the next person could use it.

Oh, and they finally got the new hydro-massage beds installed and open. A ten minute massage? Don't mind if I do :-) I even got to do it a second time later since no one was there. Pretty sweet. Actually, I think I'm in love... I've been there every night since.

And thank goodness it shows on the scale. And not just the scale, apparently it's just showing in general. In the last two days I believe every single person I work with has commented on how I'm "withering away" or how it's "just melting off of me", lol. Compliments are great motivation, let me tell you!

Well, see ya round!
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment