Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Accountability: Week 5

Bathroom Scale Clip Art
via

Starting weight:   172 lbs.
Previous weight:  168 lbs. 
           Current weight:   166 lbs.           
Weight +/-:          -2         
Total weight loss: -6          
Short term goal:   160 lbs.
Goal weight:        145 lbs.


I forgot to post this last week. It's been crazy at work and home. I was pretty bummed last week because I wasn't feeling very well and was only able to make it to the gym 4 days. Imagine my surprise when I saw I'd lost 2 pounds! Woohoo! Now that's what I'm talking about! (Yes, I'm easily excitable.)

I'm still fighting whatever it is I had last week. I thought it was a head cold, but after a day or two of relief it's back with a vengeance! I'm on my way to the doc this morning. I'm guessing it's a sinus infection, so hopefully with some antibiotics I can kick it. I don't want it to hold me back this week!

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment