Monday, March 26, 2012

Accountability: Week 8

Bathroom Scale Clip Art
via

Starting weight:   172 lbs.
Previous weight:  165 lbs. 
           Current weight:   164 lbs.           
Weight +/-:          -1         
Total weight loss: -8          
Short term goal:   160 lbs.
Goal weight:        145 lbs.

Another week, another loss. Of the good kind, of course. I'm still not back to the routine I'd like, but I'm making an effort.

Not only am I planning on walking some more during my breaks this week and hitting the gym at least 4 times, I got some healthier options at the grocery this time. I have already packed myself two days worth of salads for lunches, got stuff for a couple healthy dinners, and bought and tried the 90 calorie Fiber One brownies for when I get that sweet tooth. And I have to say, they were surprisingly good :-)

It may not be much, but it's an improvement for me. The change isn't going to be overnight, but it has to start somewhere!

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment