Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Accountability: Week 6

Ugh! So I'm ashamed to say, but I didn't weigh myself last week. To be honest, I'm kinda scared to. Terrified really. Ya see, I kind of fell off the wagon last week. In my defense though I was battling an awful sinus infection. First I felt miserable because my head was so jacked up, but then I started feeling crappy because of the strong antibiotics. With the help of my hubby I decided rest was a bit more important than going and making things worse. Although, that doesn't have anything to do with why I chose to shovel crap down my throat that really wasn't beneficial to the healthier lifestyle I'm trying to lead here.

All in all, I sucked last week and am hoping to make up for it this week... minus yesterday which was the hub's and my friend's birthdays which of course had to celebrated with bad food and small piece of cookie cake. And by small I mean slice, but hey, it's a lot thinner than a piece of cake, right?! And then I couldn't just leave him on the couch to spend the evening alone, could I?

So today I plan on walking at the park during my lunch hour and hitting the gym hard tonight. Hopefully come Weigh Day this week I won't have sabotaged myself too badly...

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment