Saturday, March 31, 2012

Book Review: Love You More

Love You More (Detective D.D. Warren #5)Love You More by Lisa Gardner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Trooper Tessa Leoni is discovered beaten in her own home next to her husband who's been shot with her state issued Sig Sauer. What's not been discovered is her six year old daughter. Tessa is saying the shooting was justifiable as she feared for her life, but it wasn't until after she'd killed him that she realized her daughter was missing.

Detective D.D. Warren isn't so sure she buys all that. Things just don't feel right to her and she's on a mission not only to find little Sophie Leoni, but to straighten this whole mess out. All the while she's got her own mess to straighten out...



I think I like Lisa Gardner's writing more and more with each book I read. She starts off with a bang, immediately grabbing your attention and refusing to let go. She writes in a way that gives you intriguing little details here and there that seem to mean one thing but then take you by surprise when she reveals the big picture. She manages to put you in the heads of different characters without confusing you or the perspective which I really enjoy.
If you haven't read her books I strongly suggest you give them a try!

View all my reviews


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment