Friday, February 8, 2013

Book Review: Catch Me

Catch Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #6)Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Detective D.D. Warren, fresh from maternity leave, finds herself on a case involving child predators. While investigating that case another case finds her... before it's even happened. A young lady suspects she'll be murdered in just a couple short weeks and she'd like Detective Warren on the case.

As usual, good writing and interesting plot twists.

My only fault with the book is that it hit a little too close to home. With a young daughter anxious to play on the internet gaming sites (which I thought were pretty safe), I was given a rude awakening of just how things work out there on the big, bad internet. Unfortunately, this almost even seemed like a how-to manual for a perv to make connections through the gaming world. Creepy. Just creepy.

View all my reviews

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment