Monday, January 14, 2013

Book Review: Waking Up Married

Waking Up MarriedWaking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this as a free Kindle book. I don't think I realized at the time this was a harlequin book. I don't normally pick those up. I'm glad I didn't know though, because I don't think I would have given it a chance. I'm so glad I did. I really enjoyed this book, these characters, the writing style, everything.

While their situation may not have been very realistic (though I've never been to Vegas, maybe it happens more than I'd think), it made for a very interesting story line- waking up married after one night. Well, that probably does happen in Vegas quite a bit. I guess the more unrealistic part is them wanting to make it work.

They both had their plans and this one way to merge the two for practicality. Their backgrounds fit with the people they had become and why these plans made sense for them. It's hard to keep emotions out of things though, no matter how hard you try.

I really enjoyed the courting Connor showed Megan, and can see how she could fall so quickly, even without trying.

I wouldn't mind seeing where this went? Hoping there's a sequel!

View all my reviews

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment